Saturday, December 12, 2009

You Are Meant To Be Here

You must understand that you are meant to be on earth. It is in your plan to be exactly where you are and who you are. You must understand that the path you are on is exactly the right path. If something is troubling you, that only means you are close to the lesson you are intending to learn this lifetime. What is it? When you say, "If only I were more...." what fills in the blank? Just BE that, whatever it is. Courageous, kind, open, loving, self-confident. Be that, and your troubles will evaporate. Start with imagining it. Get a picture of yourself being whatever it is you think you are not. Start with the words. "I am kind. I am courageous. I am divinely guided and protected. I am generous. I am fun-loving. I am open to everyone's true self." Find the words that identify what you think you are not and want to be and use them every day. Say them, write them down, morning and evening. Make a piece of art or a song from them. Record yourself saying them and listen to the recording several times a day. While you are using the words, close your eyes and get the picture, as clear and detailed as you can make it. Before you know it, the lesson will be ingrained in you and you will have no more need for your troubles.

No comments:

Post a Comment