Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Right Now You Are Choosing

It's true that you create your own life. With every breath you are choosing where to be, what to think, how to feel, what to say and do. So, for your own sake and the sake of the world around you, be conscious of the choosing. "Right now, I am choosing to go buy groceries. Right now, I am choosing to read a book instead of doing my work. Right now I am choosing to be really angry at my girlfriend. Right now, I am choosing to get drunk enough to pass out." Maybe when you consciously acknowledge what you are choosing, the alternatives will start to become clearer. Then the choices you make that are for your highest good will come with less self-doubt, and the choices you are making that are holding you back from happiness will be more easily released. Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment